Friday, November 13, 2009

TaiSlim Scam

Is TaiSlim a scam? I personally do not believe TaiSlim is a scam because of the amazing weight loss and health results I've seen in family, friends, myself included. Today's health conscience society is always looking for ways to lose weight and stay fit. There have been a lot of new products released with promising results and some that only lighten the weight of your wallet. It's important that any program you choose incorporates changing your eating habits, your thought process, and exercise. If you've struggled with weight loss for years help could be just a mouse click away. It's very important that you as a consumer educate yourself through in depth research until you feel you have found a product you believe will work for you.

The TaiSlim testimonials, before and after pictures are nothing short of amazing. TaiSlim is not a scam but I don't know if this will work for you.


New TAI Slim Success Story

Dave H


TAIslim - Success Stories






Before: 240lbs Dave & Debbie H During: 209Lost: 31 pounds---Dave lost 51lbs in 6 weeks with no weight gain since his weight loss.

At 46 years old I’ve been the epitome of the yo-yo dieter. I’ve tried every way possible to lose weight and to keep it off including, but not limited to Nutri-System (twice), Isagenix, The Amazon Diet, Ephedra Pills, Non-Ephedra pills, SlimFast Shakes, The One Day Diet, The Adkins Diet, The South Beach Diet, Herbalife’s Weight loss program and even Phen-Fen. In fact… about 13 years ago I even went through a Lipo-suction surgery to try to get rid of fat, THAT’S how desperate I was. But sad to say, it was shortly AFTER that operation that I went to my all-time high of 265 lbs.

Now at 46 years of age, I was 240 lbs and just didn’t feel good about myself. When I heard FreeLife was launching a weight loss product, I was incredibly excited. Because I knew that FreeLife just doesn’t launch products without a whole lot of research and development first. I knew that whatever they were about to introduce, it was going to be the very BEST! And the more I heard Chief Product Officer Rick Handel talk about the product, the more anxious I became to give it a try.


You know people will tell you that it’s ideal to lose 4-6 lbs a month. But that’s always a skinny person who will tell you that. So in my case it would take me roughly a year and a half to lose 50 lbs. I don’t WANT to wait a year and a half to get down to the weight I want to be at. Besides… what ISN’T healthy is that 50 extra lbs on me. I want to be able to lose the weight I want safely and yet quickly.

Well…I was fortunate enough to be able to get the TaiSlim quickly and all I can say is this; TaiSlim is the most amazing product I have ever had period, bar none, end of story.

First: It tastes GREAT! Mixed with 10 ounces of water it tastes just like sweetened Iced Tea

Second: It makes you feel full throughout the day so that I had ZERO desire for between meal or after dinner, or the really fattening… late night snacks. I feel like I’m full and satisfied throughout the day. That means… I’m eating a LOT less than I usually do. And it’s really easy to eat what you’re suppose to when you’re not that hungry in the first place and have no cravings for bad foods like Donuts, Chips, Breads, Alcohol, etc…

Third: I ALWAYS feel irritable when I diet… ALWAYS! Just ask my wife Amy. But not the case with the TaiSlim. Not only do I NOT feel irritable or edgy, but I feel like I’m in this GREAT mood. And it doesn’t give you the jitters like so many of the Ephedra based products did.

Fourth: I have a ton of energy to make me WANT to get up and go for a walk or get on my stationary bike.

Fifth and finally: The most exciting part of all? I’ve lost an amazing 31 lbs in just 3 weeks! I’m having a hard time believing it myself. And the crazy thing is… All I’m doing is following the simple and very generous food portions FreeLife suggests and doing 45 minutes on my bicycle everyday. (I was riding my bike 45 minutes MOST every day before…)Look… the bottom line is this. I’ve lost an incredible amount of weight, my stomach is flatter than it’s been in a long time and I’m only about 20 lbs away from my ideal weight of 190 lbs. Everyone I know that has seen me wants desperately to try TaiSlim. FreeLife… the guardians of the Himalayan Goji Berry, has done it again. I have my life back and THIS TIME… it’s here to stay!



You can order or learn more about this here




Thursday, November 19, 2009

TaiSlim Scam
I've read a lot of different opinions on whether the TaiSlim weight loss product is a scam or not. I've noticed quite a few people express an opinion calling it a scam without ever trying the product. It becomes apparent after reading all their blogs, posts, or articles they pretty much label everything new out there as a scam, even products endorsed by well known doctors. The majority of the things I've read are written by someone that has their own health business or site promoting their products or services, it's hardly an unbiased opinion.

If you dig hard enough you will find real people just like you and me, with extraordinary testimonials that can help you to decide for yourself if you believe any new product out there is right for you. You are also going to find not every weight loss product works for everyone, a lot depends on your own level of commitment and attitude. What I mean by that is if you start a program with the attitude that this is not going to work for me nothing does, then you are exactly right it won't work for you. I believe some of the following testimonials prove the weight loss product TaiSlim is not a scam.

"I can actually say that TAIslim REALLY WORKS! I have needed to lose weight for a while and now I can fit into my old clothing again. Not only did I lose 61 pounds, I lost six inches off my waist and just over six inches off my belly. I took TAIslim before each meal and did not eat after 6:00. I also joined the gym, used the steam sauna, and swam in the pool three times a week on average. TAIslim brought me off the couch and got me very motivated. Go TAIslim!

"Steve B.Pennsylvania, USA Lost 61lbs in 8 Weeks

"After a traumatic motorcycle crash, I spent 5 months in the hospital rehabilitating myself. Today, almost six years later, many factors after the incident had conspired to add an extra 50 pounds to my weight. After trying other weight loss plans and failing, I became discouraged. Now, after drinking TAIslim and sticking to the plan, I have lost 7 pounds in my first week, and I am thrilled! I know that TAIslim is my secret fat busting weapon!"
- Frankie P., Brampton, ON

You can order or learn more about TaiSlim here




TaiSlim Scam Continued

The incredible weight loss testimonials keep coming in daily proving TaiSlim is not a scam. The astounding results happen in a matter of weeks debunking the theory that it takes a long time to lose a lot of weight and a lot of hard work. The successful testimonials have to do with the level of commitment to not only lose the weight but to change their lifestyle. You cannot keep doing the same thing you are doing and expect different results. If you have an unwaivering commitment to lose weight then any product or program you choose will give you the results you are striving for.

When choosing a product or program do your research. When you read about whatever you are researching, make sure the author has first hand knowledge, an opinion is just that an opinion, regardless of their status, it holds no weight.

Miss TaiSlim 2009, Melissa M, lost 52lbs in weeks. 200lbs-148lbs





I don't know if this is for you, but your heart has to be in whatever you choose.

You can order or learn more about TaiSlim here.

CarolynSW


The debut of TaiSlim in Washington at the 27th Annual Scientific Meeting of The Obesity Society proves TaiSlim is not a scam.

PHOENIX, AZ – October 28, 2009 – FreeLife International recently presented the significant results of several human clinical studies on TAIslim™, its proprietary triple-patent pending liquid weight loss supplement, at the 27th Annual Scientific Meeting of The Obesity Society. This important conference, held in Washington, DC, brought together the world’s leading players in the field of obesity - from basic and clinical researchers and clinicians to educators, advocates, policy shapers and practitioners.

At the conference, FreeLife’s Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Haru Amagase presented research on the impact of TAIslim on weight management. He discussed TAIslim’s unique mode of action and the significant reductions in body weight, body mass index (BMI), waist and hip circumferences observed in several controlled human clinical studies. TAIslim was also found to cause significant improvements over placebo in blood pressure, fasting glucose levels and total body fat content. The formula was developed after weight loss benefits were noted in clinical studies on two other FreeLife supplements – GoChi® and Chi3 Energy, both of which are based on the Asian goji berry (Lycium barbarum).

FreeLife’s findings on TAIslim will be published in the respected journal Obesity. “These results are very interesting and promising,” remarked Dr. Marie-Pierre St-Onge, noted obesity research expert and Assistant Professor at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital and New York Obesity Research Center at Columbia University. She added, “The rise in energy expenditure (i.e., fat burning) with these goji-based products is interesting and suggests a mechanism by which they can assist in weight management.”

“Lycium barbarum is a very interesting herb,” stated Dr. Norman R. Farnsworth, world-renowned Professor of Pharmacognosy (study of plant-based medicines) at the University of Illinois at Chicago. “Clinical studies have shown multiple health benefits for humans, especially for general well-being, for immune-modulation and for its antioxidant effects. The medicinal properties of Lycium barbarum in traditional Asian medicine correlate well with recent scientific studies. It appears that the active compounds in Lycium barbarum are polysaccharides (LBP) on which the TAIslim product is standardized.”

FreeLife is the first company to perfect a difficult and demanding proprietary process and create the most highly standardized form of the goji berry available in the world today. According to FreeLife’s Dr. Amagase, “TAIslim is the only product on the market that combines standardized goji LBP with a proprietary blend of synergistic natural ingredients, and we believe that our research demonstrates great promise for those seeking safe, effective and sustainable weight control. We are honored to have the opportunity to share our significant study results with the best and brightest experts and scientists in obesity research.”

The TAIslim formula is a result of FreeLife’s continuing commitment to cutting edge science and human clinical research. With three patents pending, no other weight loss product can approach TAIslim’s exclusive formula, scientific innovation, or clinically demonstrated efficacy.

About Norman R. Farnsworth, Ph.D.
Dr. Norman Farnsworth has been a pioneer in the development of collaborative research efforts in Pharmacognosy throughout his career. His original research publications number over 500 and have established him as a botanicals expert in both the national and international communities. He has been a member of the World Health Organization Expert Advisory Panel on Traditional Medicine since 1979, and also serves as the Director of the UIC/NIH (National Institutes of Health) Center for Botanical Dietary Supplements Research. Dr. Farnsworth serves as a Research Professor of Pharmacognosy, Distinguished University Professor and Director of the Program for Collaborative Research in the Pharmaceutical Sciences at the College of Pharmacy at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC).

About Marie-Pierre St-Onge, Ph.D.
Dr. St-Onge is Assistant Professor at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital, and New York Obesity Research Center, Columbia University. Dr. St-Onge is an expert in obesity research and her main research interests include the study of functional foods for body weight control and cardiovascular disease prevention. She examines the effects of various whole foods or food components on energy balance, thermogenesis and appetite/food intake, as well as on metabolic risk factors, such as lipids, insulin, and glucose. She uses indirect calorimetry to assess energy expenditure and magnetic resonance imaging, dual energy X-ray absorptiometry, and computed tomography to examine the ultimate effects of various dietary interventions on body composition. Dr. St-Onge is also interested in the effects of foods on brain responses to food stimuli, using functional magnetic resonance imaging. Dr. St-Onge has won numerous awards and has publications with co-authored several book chapters.

About Haru Amagase, Ph.D.
With a rich history in the nutraceutical industry, Dr. Haru Amagase has more than 27 years of experience in Research and Development, has published more than 35 scientific papers, and holds 13 patents.

About FreeLife International
Founded in 1995, FreeLife International is a financially solid, Inc. 500 Direct Sales company based in Phoenix, Arizona. Operating in 26 countries, FreeLife’s leading products are GoChi®, Himalayan Goji® Juice, TAIslim™, and the newly introduced jiaogulan tonic, Jule of the Orient™. FreeLife’s mission is “to serve each other by promoting good health, well-being and the opportunity for an abundant life.” This statement is used to guide company decisions every day – starting with the Co-Founders and emanating to all employees at the corporate offices and the sales representatives in the field.

You can learn more or order TaiSlim here

CarolynSW


Taislim Scam Or Not Continued:

There has been speculation from some that accuse FreeLife and TaiSlim of being a scam. FreeLife's presentation at the Annual Obesity Society Meeting in Washington on October 28, 2009 proved to show promising and interesting results to the experts.

This is some of what was discussed at the meeting:

FreeLife is the first company to perfect a difficult and demanding proprietary process and create the most highly standardized form of the goji berry available in the world today. According to FreeLife's Dr. Amagese, "TAIslim is the only product on the market that combines standardized goji LBP with a proprietary blend of synergistic natural ingredients, and we believe that our research demonstrates great promise for those seeking safe, effective and sustainable weight control."

The Obesity Society would not waste their valuable time listening to FreeLife's researchers about TaiSlim if it was a scam. What this does for TaiSlim and FreeLife is add credibility to the company, the products, and the research they do regardless of all the opinions you'll read about. You can read more about the meeting here.

Here is another successful weight loss testimonial in Jeanine's own words.

Jeanine's Story



Before:
250 pounds
After:
217 pounds
Lost:
33 pounds!
"I am so grateful to FreeLife for creating TAIslim. I have struggled with my weight all my life and it has been a huge blessing to me. I have lost weight in the past, but it always seemed to come back. I would cut my calories and do my best to stay away from sugar, and incorporate exercise to lose the weight, but it was a difficult and slow process. When I learned that FreeLife was launching a new product that supported weight loss, I couldn't wait to try it. When I started drinking TAIslim on January 22, 2009, I still experienced all of the benefits I had with GoChi with all of the added benefits of TAIslim. With TAIslim I have a lot of energy and I'm able to do my regular activities with plenty of energy to spare for any exercise I need to do. I have also noticed that I don't have cravings. Less than three months after starting the TAIslim program I have lost 33 pounds. I know that with TAIslim I can continue to lose weight and feel great. If you are trying to lose weight, I would encourage you to try TAIslim. I know it has made all the difference for me."

You can learn more or order TaiSlim here

CarolynSW

PS: If you are in a place where 9 to 5 isn't cutting it anymore, you want to be home with your children, your family, are tired of getting laid off, or a change is needed in your life, you can start training today without interfering with what you currently do.


TaiSlim Scam Continued:


FreeLife International's opportunity to present the research and recorded results of weight loss from the people that have used TaiSlim to the Annual Obesity Society Meeting further validates the company and TaiSlim proving it is not a scam. FreeLife's dedication for 14 years to the health and wellness industry has resulted in one of a kind unduplicatable, unique health products. The level of confidence the company has in each product they provide to consumers is backed by a 90 day unconditional, empty bottle money back guarantee. How many places can you think of that will back their service or product with a 90 day unconditional money back guarantee? When you see the astounding weight loss results and read the amazing weight loss and health testimonials it is my belief you will see that TaiSlim is not a scam.

Walter A Before 308lbs After 245lbs




"It might sound crazy to set my goal weight at 200 pounds for next month, considering my current weight is 245. But after going from 308 pounds down to 245 since starting the TAIslim program, it doesn't seem unreasonable to expect the next 45 pounds to come off that fast. I have not felt this good in years and I now get excited to get dressed because my waistline has dropped from 48 inches to 38 inches with TAIslim as my weight loss partner.

Throughout the process, I have worked hard to properly nourish my body with the help of some additional FreeLife products, including GoChi, Chi3 Energy, and now, the amazing anti-aging formula REVERSE!"

Obesity in the US is considered to be an epidemic. Who do you know that has struggled with weight loss or needs to lose weight for health reasons?

You can learn more or order TaiSlim here.

CarolynSW

PS: If you are in a place where 9 to 5 just isn't cutting it anymore, you want to be home with your children, your family, are tired of getting laid off, or a change is needed in your life, you can start training today without interfering with what you currently do.

The TAIslim weight loss successful testimonials are incredible. The health benefits people are having as an additional benefit to the triple patent pending product TAIslim further prove TAIslim is not a scam. This is not a magic bullet you have to follow the instructions that come with TAIslim to get the full benefit of what it will do for you. When you have tried product after product or program after program and have been disappointed time after time it stands to reason you should be skeptical about any new product released into the market. There isn't a program or a product in the market today that will back up what they offer with a 90 day unconditional, Empty bottle money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose but the weight.

Nick H., has an astounding testimonial, his weight loss journey began January 22, 2009 and this is what he accomplished in 6 months using TAIslim.





Just wanted to give you a little update on how things are going. I started on TAIslim on January 22, 2009. My starting weight was 340 pounds and I have lost 40 pounds in 29 days....
I knew this was going to work but I didn't think it was going to work this well. I have a lot more energy and don't have the desire to snack and eat junk food.

Nick H., Wisconsin
6 Month Update: Well things are going great. The weight has been falling off and I am getting very close to reaching my goal. The last time I updated I had lost 75 pounds. Well things have changed just a little, lol. I have now lost over 125 pounds!

With the guarantee FreeLife uses to backup all it's products you have nothing to lose but the weight.

You can order or learn more about FreeLife and TAIslim here.

CarolynSW

PS: If you are in a place where 9 to 5 is not cutting it anymore, you want to be home with your children, are tired of getting laid off, or just need a change in your life, you can start training today without interfering with what you currently do.


TAIslim Scam Cont:

I hope you all had a safe and Happy New Year. I finally have the ability to update my blog. The incredible weight loss and health results people are having using TAIslim are amazing. With FreeLife's 90 day unconditional empty bottle money back guarantee you have nothing to lose but the weight. So if one of your New Years resolutions is to lose weight your guaranteed success depends on whether you take action or not.

Here are a couple of awesome testimonials I know you will enjoy.

Paul J from New South Wales lost 120lbs.

TaiSlim Scam,Tai Slim Scam,Before and After Weight Loss Pictures

"I never thought it would be possible to lose this kind of weight. I've already gone from 355lbs down to 218lbs. That's more than 120lbs, GONE!!
With TAIslim it's been quite easy and it's given me the confidence to slim up even more and transform into an entirely different humam being. I never thought this was possible. Thank You TAIslim!!"


Seventeen year old Melanie M from El Paso, TX lost 52lbs in 10 WEEKS.

TaiSlim Scam,Tai Slim Scam,Before and After Weight Loss Pictures

"In 10 weeks at age 17 she lost 52lbs not 25lbs. She also lost 24 3/4"overall fat, 9" off the belly and waist line. With TAIslim even a teenager can lose weight. I feel great!!"

We as women sometimes lose inches faster than pounds. When you decide you are determined to get healthy and lose weight always do your measurements as well as weigh yourself. If you feel you must weigh yourself every week always use the same scale, those of us that have battled weight lose know why. Set a goal, set your mind to it, and never give up.

You can learn more or order TaiSlim here.

CarolynSW

PS: If you are in a place where 9 to 5 just isn't cutting it anymore, you want to be home with your children, your family, are tired of getting laid off, or a change is needed in your life, you can start training today without interfering with what you currently do.

9 comments:

  1. I've lost 51lbs in less than 3 months I feel great and my dr is pretty pleased with my results so far.
    Thanks
    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JJ,

    I knew you could do this.

    CarolynSW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.

    skinny teatox reviews & Teatoxing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
    Teatoxing & does skinny mint tea work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep these in my mind!

    does skinnymint tea really work & skinny mint review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you. Thank you for sharing the update. It is interesting to have it discussed widely so that we can gain more objective opinions.
    tea tox & night cleanse et morning boost

    ReplyDelete

  7. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    sdoes skinnymint tea really work & skinny mint review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
    tea for weight loss & cleanse diet

    ReplyDelete